Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 2 the 5 layer photo


For my first photo I started out trying to use a picture of my street, however, I could not get it to work the way I wanted it to so I ended up going out to Google and finding a simple one of a dirt road. I then layered a thunderstorm picture and another one of sunny rolling hills, again found out on Google. After fading those out by using the Opacity so you may see the dirt road I put the silhouette of my boyfriend on top and scaled him back some so he would not take up the entire picture. I did some liquefying of the edges on both the thunderstorm and the rolling hills. The second picture I did was simply taking the drop down arrow in the layer tool bar and moving it so that I got the thunderstorm picture to be color burn and the rolling hills as color dodge giving me a different color and look to the photo. My fortune cookie was about friendship. Friends are always with you through the good the bad and all the way down life’s path.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment