Thursday, February 3, 2011

First layer photo shop picture

I pulled in a glass jar photo that I actually took at work earlier today. I then went to the recommended website of Lost&Taken.com and grab a red color ink blob looking thing. It seems like it took forever for me to figure out how to resize one picture on the other, but I finally did and that is accomplished by clicking on Edt, Transform, and then Scale. You then click and drag the one picture to match the other. I then started to use the Opacity and Fill located in the right hand corner of the Layers pilot. I started to use the filters and finally found one called Accented Edges that I liked. I also used the drop down arrow in the Layer pilot to change from Normal to Vivid Light. Of course this sounds so much easier now that I'm typing but it was a lot of trial and error. I chose this simply for the contrast. I liked the way it looks.

The pictures I took for this weeks class was a lot of texture from dog fur to a wood board. I also had an entrance of a room, an open cabinet door, and a draw.

I hope you enjoy the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment